Delivering on the Trust’s Ōhanga | Economic Emancipation impact outcome, Tapuwae Roa has developed Rakahinonga, a programme of work designed to support Māori entrepreneurship in Aotearoa.
As part of the Rakahinonga programme, we are delivering the Rakahinonga Roadshow, a series of free one-day regional workshops that introduce the fundamentals of starting a business to budding Māori entrepreneurs.
These fun and interactive wānanga delivered by Saara Tawha (Ramaroa Ltd) include:
- Deep diving into your business ideas with expert guidance
- Discovering invaluable resources and support on your entrepreneurial journey
- Crafting a compelling narrative for your kaupapa, bringing others on board with your vision
- Getting hands-on with the Lean Business Canvas and learning its magic
- Connecting with other passionate Māori in your rohe
To register for the roadshows, please complete the form below, or if you would like to be informed of future roadshows please join our mailing list at the bottom of this page.